(Click images to enlarge)
Bliss Tea & Treats is more than just your friendly neighborhood tea spot. We’re your first destination for kid-friendly events, every week! Join us for engaging activities designed to engage and inspire and pick up some new skills along the way.
Bliss Tea Education
Tea Varieties and Pairing with food – How can one plant produce many amazing flavors. We will explore tea varieties and herbal blends from each region. We will explore the botany of the plant, including history. The class will include a blending session. The students will learn how to blend their own tea and understand how to select and taste the ingredients.
The tradition of afternoon tea etiquette around the world is the highlight.
Instructor: Rushell Gordon
Rushell is a certified Tea Specialist with the World Tea Academy & earned the following certificates as part of the Tea Specialist Certification program:
- Essentials of Camellia Sinensis
- Tea Terroirs: China, Korea, Japan, Taiwan, India, Sri Lanka, Kenya
- Beyond Camellia Sinensis
- The Infusion
- Tea Enhancements and Grading Systems
- Presentation and Advanced Brewing Techniques
- Tea Sommelier Essentials
- Tea and Health
Contact Us for group registration.
- First Friday – Book Club - 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Third Friday – Poetic Sanctuary - 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Fourth Thursday & Friday – 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. - Seating - Tea Education & Tasting
- Second Sunday – Cookie Decorating - 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Contact our tea room today to find out more about this week’s yoga and tea events – they’re fun for the whole family. We proudly serve Oceanside, California, and the surrounding areas.